JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
25 ACP
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
67 rounds of 25 auto, aluminum cased Blazer ammo. trade for a couple hundred, any type rifle primers... face to face, Salem, Or area

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I could meet you at Keizer Station any time you want to meet... say at the parking area in front of Guitar Center? Usually not too crowded there. I'd be in a maroon colored Suburban.

So I just left tualatin. I'm currently passing i-205 I-5 merch on the southbound lanes takes me about. Let' I'd say 2:45 to 3:15 would be a good window to to be comfortable with. You know delivery routes are weird. Sometimes I'll go to a place and they'll have 500 parts that I got to write receipts for. So it's kind of hard for me to give you an exact time. But I would. I would say right around the 3:00 the area and I'll try to keep you updated and if something comes up just let me know and I'll try to work around it. I apologize for the run-on reply. Also I'm using voice text cuz I'm driving

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.