JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went to the range last Friday and 5 rounds out of 90 didn't fire. The primer had a good strike, so I'm a little purplexed, anyone else have this happen with .223 REM BGA ammo?

IMG_0594.jpg

Do you have pic of box, I am not familiar with BGA ammo?
I don't know where I got them. In the future I'll keep that info and now I'm going through all my ammo and making all of this range ammo only. I'm pretty sure I bought 1,000 rounds 4-5 years ago and it was left over from some range ammo. On the bottom it states "223 REM BGA"

I had issues with offbrand ammo not working in one gun but being okay in another. I only buy offbrand ammo in small amounts to test but never have an issue with the main companies. I wish BiMart would carry IMI again.

I do remember buying from Lucky gunner about 4-5 years ago...maybe that's it. They must be reloading Remington cases.

I'll shoot more next week, I'm hoping a good cleaning of my rifle will help, it had about 1,000 through it since the last deep clean I did on it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top