JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1234
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello I have a great Road Glide. It has Vance and Hines exhaust, Bluetooth, cruise control, satellite radio, 19k miles. I got it and dude couldn't get me the title cuz original owner ended up going to prison. So I'm looking to trade. You can message for details. One could try to write owner and try to figure out title. Or wait until he gets out. I'd like to trade for truck. Open to all offers. Bike bluebooks at 20k. I know I'm not getting that out of it without title in hand. However I think half bluebook value is a reasonable price. That would give a potential buyer with a little work and perseverance an opportunity to double their money. I'm not going to give it away. I'd rather wait for guy to get out of prison and keep it, than give it away. So shoot me a reasonable offer.
*The bike IS NOT STOLEN. If it was stolen I would not have it in my possession much less be posting it.
* If you are not interested and you only want to comment and give me your opinion about how unethical it is to post when I don't have a title or to tell me how worthless the bike is since I don't have the title. Save yourself the waste of the 5 min it took you to type up the comment. I honestly won't even read the whole comment, and I have 100 other unethical guys on here that agree with me. I'm sure they have a classifieds out there that cater to the KAREN population. Maybe even promote; un solicited opinions, know-it-all's, habitual reporters (even have a large exaggerated REPORT button to meet your reporting needs). In other words. Don't comment like you are a Biden supporter. Take it somewhere else. Ether you want the bike or not. No big deal. Don't like it. Move along.

I'm kidding, thanks for your consideration. I'm not here to rip anyone off. I am looking to make a deal we both can say we are happy with.

Keywords: Ford, F150, F250, Chevy, jeep, Lexus, Audi, Dodge, ram, Toyota, Nissan, Tacoma, Titan, Mercedes, infinity, Honda, super duty, Hummer, H2

Screenshot_20230629_172033_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230625_205914_Chrome.jpg 20230625_152313.jpg 20230625_152321.jpg 20230624_212143.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top