JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try a different magazine.
CZp-wAjUUAACJz9.jpg

Yeah, I hit palmetto along with half a dozen other places almost daily.
I do too - kind of; gundeals, preppingdeals, woot, NWFA classifieds. I am trying to stop doing that - especially the little "nice to have" good deals that I don't really need right away; they add up by the time it comes to pay the CC bill. There is also the 2023 taxes that will come due next month.

15 months 😵‍💫… I don't know how you did it . I can't make it 15 days before I got the I wants ! I salute you sir 🫡
Found myself at my FFL dealer filling out background check a week and a half ago ... I realize I should stop doing gratuitous firearm purchases ... but then would hate to "should've all over myself." I get excited like a child waiting for birthday. Close friends have caught on ... now I try to hide it from them. Honestly, I feel in my heart it has become an addiction. I will sell something I do not like and push it out the door, make room for next one. Lose $$$ but of course that is the nature of this and guess I am still willing.

I've been focusing on accessories. Optics, triggers, uppers, etc. Mostly stuff that gubner dimslee hasn't forbidden, YET. I quit counting how many occupants of the safe haven't even gone to the range with me.

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top