JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$300 cash, pretty firm.

Upper with 14.5" pinned and welded Colt C marked chrome lined barrel. Markings are C, MP, 5.56 NATO 1/7 twist. Also marked 01/06 closer to the receiver. My understanding is this was the standard issue barrel for M4 barrel replacement and not the same as what Colt puts on their civilian market rifles. I am not an expert on Colt barrels but everything I've searched seems to verify this. Exactly 30 rounds of ammo (Hornady Frontier) have been shot through this.

I purchased the barrel new and had it installed and pin weld done by Eric's Armory in Sandy several years ago. Barrel was in sealed packaging when I got it. I don't remember the history of where the barrel came from except that I bought it from a NWFA member with a solid feedback reputation. **Please note this barrel was predrilled by COLT from the factory for FSB taper pins. Barrel also readily accepted a low profile .750' journal block so I opted for the low profile instead. Just be aware these channels are still visible**
The Muzzle device is a SOLGW NOX flash hider. It works for all Dead Air Keymo compatible suppressors.

No handguard included as I've decided to keep it, price adjusted accordingly. Pictures just for reference. I will get pictures up this weekend minus the handguard. Pictured is the Rebel/Bootleg handguard that uses the BCM KMR barrel nut. You can use this upper with ANY handguard that uses this system. https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-barrel-nut/

Note: to change the barrel nut, you'd have to remove the gas block which would require removing the weld and pin for the muzzle device. Whether this is within your abilities is your call.

Not interested in much for trades as I'm trying to streamline my inventory rather than add to it:
Holosun AEMS optic (green preferred due to my vision), Surefire mini scout with switch, Modlite mini with switch, high quality micro back up sights

20240428_151818.jpg 20240428_151906.jpg 20240428_151952.jpg 20240428_151831.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top