JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
looking to sell my slide build. I bought most of the parts from Highline Firearms in Newberg, and I had to order a couple of other bits like the correct recoil spring and adapter plate. I can't for the life of me remember what happened (this was last fall), but I think I was having trouble with the barrel and having the correct recoil spring for my Gen3. So I ended up ordering the new adapter kit.

Anyways, I finally got out and just fired 100 rounds through it last weekend and this weekend, and had zero malfunctions. Works fantastic! It is just not a reason for me to replace my OEM slide that's milled and currently running a Ramjet x Afterburner. And this slide build has been sitting on the safe.

Zaffiri Precision ZPS.1 custom slide (Gen3)
Holosun 507c
SilencerCo threaded barrel
Slide bits all installed, ready to be fired!

$700 FIRM for everything.

IMG_6868.jpeg IMG_6869.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top