JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm be up....had to make a deal with the wife, I take here to a U of O volleyball game and I get to run up to the gun show. It is a win win for me...gun show and college girls in spandex! :s0155::s0155::s0155:

Thinking about it... I work nights, and I'm working Thursday to Sunday this week, so going would mean giving up sleep. OTOH, I just got a new suppressor and I need some subsonic ammo to make the most of it. Are the Wes Knodel shows as good as the APRC shows?

This show is going to be gigantic!!!!!
Set up starts in about three hours.

C102B807-31A0-436E-968F-5C0E168B1491-594-00000057E0A31A39.jpg

C102B807-31A0-436E-968F-5C0E168B1491-594-00000057E0A31A39.jpg

I'm thinking about getting a better holster for my SR9c. Just have a cheap nylon one right now. Think I'll stop at the show so I can actually look at and feel some.

Was planning on going to the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club for the USPCA intro just to see what it's all about so will be down that way anyway.

I'm thinking about getting a better holster for my SR9c. Just have a cheap nylon one right now. Think I'll stop at the show so I can actually look at and feel some.

Was planning on going to the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club for the USPCA intro just to see what it's all about so will be down that way anyway.

Highly recommend the intro to USPSA. Jerry is great at giving an overview and he is a good guy. If you have not been to APRC before, stop in and check out the Pro Shop, they have a pretty good selection of everything a shooter needs, including reloading supplies.

If you like the intro, and complete the safety portions, you can come back on the following Saturday and try a match, only $17 for the Match.

Rod
USPSA Member
APRC Member
Shooting Glock 35 Limited

What's the policy for taking your gun into the gunshow to see if it's fits in a holster you want to buy? I was at one show quite awhile back and think they put a tie wrap in the chamber when you hand it to them for inspection at the door. Wouldn't that restrict trying it in different holsters?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top