JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How old was it? I cracked the frame on my RL-550B back in December. (Page 267 of this thread). Dillon took care of it. :s0155:
I bought all of my Square deal B presses used off of the forum here from other members. Some changed hands numerous times from my conversations with the sellers. I think this was 90s vintage. I've owned both B and Pre B models.

Either way, I'm not stressing about the replacement, Dillons lifetime warranty is fantastic and they always help me out.

I bought all of my Square deal B presses used off of the forum here from other members. Some changed hands numerous times from my conversations with the sellers. I think this was 90s vintage. I've owned both B and Pre B models.

Either way, I'm not stressing about the replacement, Dillons lifetime warranty is fantastic and they always help me out.
Gotta like great customer service no matter what press. ;)

Did a little 223 to 300 BlkOut conversion. My S1050 and RT-1500 got a good work as well as my arm.

300 BlkOut.jpg

OMG I found more of the filthy litter buggers!!!!

Nope nope nope I'm not even thinking about cleaning these, they gonna stay funky till they leave my shop. :D

View attachment 1877545
I'll tell ya' Jim, I'm really having a hard time deciding if I should just break down and take 40#s of .223/5.56 and 9mm to the scrappers. $$$$ What in the heck are you going to do with 3,000+ 9mm brass? I presume, like me, you already have more 9 brass than you could shoot up if you lived to 110?

I think I have 30,000 9mm cases ready to load and 10,000 more to get ready. I won't make them all at once but I'll bet I use them up before years end. Today between doing "stuff" I FL sized and trimmed 200 25-06 PPU cases. Tomorrow more "stuff" to do so we'll see what I can do around that.

I was out in the shop earlier today and I just couldn't talk myself into prepping cases or loading anything. But I did do a bit of inventory and I must say that I have entirely too much cleaned brass sitting in the cabinet.
16,500 9mm and 9,500+ 223/556 & 1,400+ miscellaneous calibers, all cleaned.
6,000 9mm and 1,100 Ik22 223 dirty.
I am contemplating taking the dirty brass to the recycler along with 8 peanut containers of spent primers, I should have a decent payday.

Recycling usable brass is false economics for me. I make way more off the finished product than I would off brass and I'll need it soon enough any way. Now junk brass and spent primers you bet'cha a scrapping we shall go.

I keep picking up 9mm brass because currently I shoot at a range with concrete floors and it is easy to sweep up and keep the brass. In a few more years I will be living in Eastern Washington full time and shooting at the local gravel pit or out in the sagebrush. I am sure I will have no interest in having to bend over and pickup 9mm cases one at a time at that age. The plan is to stockpile brass now.

More future tripping, my bullet order from Rim Rock just shipped so next week I'll have 10mm, 44 Mag, 41 Mag, 38 and 357 to do. After that I'll order mass quantities of Blue Bullets for 9, 357 Sig, 38 Super, 40 S&W and 45 acp.

for the past week i have been reloading rifle cartridges so i could work up loads to test. It takes me a while because i have OCD so i load everything on a single stage press and weigh every charge by hand and recheck on a 2nd scale before i drop it in the case. I also weigh every case and projectile to make sure they are the exact same weight when working up loads.

Found out that the 7mm mag doesnt like reloader 25 or the R.P. cases so i will move on to another powder.

The 6.5x57 is a tack driver as always.

had problems with the 06 so will test another day after redoing the scope.

the 30-30 was the suprise today.. 3 days ago i tested IMR-3031 with CCI primers and got a bit over 4" at 100 yards. I switcher out the primers to WLRP and got even worse groups so i moved the target to 50 yards. Best group was 1.6" at 50 yards.

Last night I found an old Speer manual i had on my computer so I loaded up the Hornady 150gr RN using H322 and switched cases to Federal. Every group was under .6 and 3 of them were 1 ragged hole groups around .3" to .4" I will chrono later to see what the velocity is.

That was my day

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads