JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Trijicon Accupoint 1-4 variable power scope. This is the model with the amber triangle post reticle, with dual illumination using ambient light and tritium. As seen in the pictures, this scope already has a set of 30mm Warne QD Rings installed. I bought this scope new in June of 2020 and it has been absolutely fantastic; extremely clear and instinctive to use. On 1x the scope can be easily used like a red dot sight with both eyes open, and the amber triangle is quick to pick up and put on target.

Over the course of about 600-700 rounds on the same rifle, the scope performed perfectly and held its zero every time (zeroed with IMI 5.56 M855). I also intentionally tested the QD rings by taking the scope off and putting it back on at random intervals during shooting, but never had a loss of zero.

The scope also comes with a set of "bikini" lens covers that it came with from the factory. Only reason I am selling is because it is really "too much" scope for the budget PSA AR-15 that it is on and I am trying to fund another AR build I am doing.

Asking 750$ cash, face-to-face. Potential trade considerations: Partial trade for a Vortex Spitfire AR 1x Prism Sight (the newer model that takes AAA batteries) along with 400$ cash. Partial trade for a good quality Mosin Nagant + ammo and cash (depending on model/quality of the rifle). Send me any offers you have, the worst I can say is no!

Trijicon (1).jpg Trijicon (2).jpg Trijicon (3).jpg Trijicon (4).jpg Trijicon (5).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews