JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Word on the street is that NFA transfer applications are getting processed in just a week for some folks when filed as individuals. Mine? Well, it only took 3 business days. I filed on a Friday morning and had the eForms approval in my inbox by Wednesday at 6 AM. It's insane, right? 3 business days, or 5 if you count the weekend. Needless to say, I am beyond stoked. This marks the first suppressor in my collection, but who knows if another might follow given the current wait time I experienced... 😈

P.S. Shoutout to your boy Sean over at Triple Threat Firearms in Bend (@Triple Threat). He's already received a positive review here from me, but he definitely deserves another shoutout for getting me the Silent-SR I wanted, especially since it was out of stock a few places I checked in Bend.

IMG_1864.jpeg

Word on the street is that NFA transfer applications are getting processed in just a week for some folks when filed as individuals. Mine? Well, it only took 3 business days. I filed on a Friday morning and had the eForms approval in my inbox by Wednesday at 6 AM. It's insane, right? 3 business days, or 5 if you count the weekend. Needless to say, I am beyond stoked. This marks the first suppressor in my collection, but who knows if another might follow given the current wait time I experienced... 😈

P.S. Shoutout to your boy Sean over at Triple Threat Firearms in Bend (@Triple Threat). He's already received a positive review here from me, but he definitely deserves another shoutout for getting me the Silent-SR I wanted, especially since it was out of stock a few places I checked in Bend.

View attachment 1878405
Where have you been? Been discussing this and threads on it for a long time now. Bolt 308 already has 7 suppressors purchased under the new 4 day(ish) process. Couple myself and several others on here the same.

Where have you been? Been discussing this and threads on it for a long time now. Bolt 308 already has 7 suppressors purchased under the new 4 day(ish) process. Couple myself and several others on here the same.
I've gotten 4. The short wait is a strong motivator

What rock have you been under? :p There's several threads on this. Once my canshowed up at my dealer it was approved next day.
Late to the party fellas but happy to be here LOL 🙈

You'll probably have it by the weekend to enjoy.
Got approval at 2:31 today. Submitted late Wednesday. 4 days, just got back from enjoying it at the range. Good prediction

I had a co-worker who bought a pistol Wednesday, got put in line. Still hasn't gotten through. It's wild to think I got an NFA item faster than the could get a regular old 9mm

Just got one approved today that I put in for on February 8th, that's 102 days. What's amazing is that this is a transfer to my NFA trust, so it appears that streamlining non trust transfers has had a positive impact on trust transfers as well. Mt last silencer took ten months IIRC.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top