JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$775
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my new Springfield Armory Loaded 1911A1 45ACP in Stainless steel finish. It comes with a match-grade stainless steel barrel, adjustable trigger, two-piece full-length guide rod, ambidextrous safety, and low profile 3-dot adjustable combat rear sight. This firearm comes with factory hardcase, 11-Gear System holster, a double-mag pouch, and two (2) 7-round steel magazines. This firearm is harder to find these days. I upgraded the mainspring housing to EGW (Evolution Gun Works) with magwell combo in stainless steel (a $70 value) and G10 grips. All paperworks, owner's manual, and cleaning tools are included.

I also include the original cocobolo grips and the original SA mainspring housing just in case you
decide to swap them back for a classic look. Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within SEATAC/Federal Way, Kent, Redmond, and Seattle Area.
Or we can meet at my FFL close to Southcenter Mall if you do not have one available.

Asking price is $775 OBO

Feel free to PM me, or shoot me a text at 206.370.9186 Thank you.

thumbnail_IMG_6564.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6125.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6134.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6132.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6130.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6129.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6566.jpg

MPN: PX9151LP
UPC: 706397872212

Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service