JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1950
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
ROGUE VALLEY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SMTIH AND WESSON MODEL 25-3 125th year anniversary 45 Long Colt revolver! 1977 so of course it has a pinned 6" barrel . Comes in the original anniversary presentation wood box with extras as seen in pics (anniversary medallion & Smith and Wesson book titled "125 Years of Smith and Wesson). In very good condition with only slightest handling/show off marks! LOL! Time to size down the house so the collection has to size down as well. Take a look at this rare model 25 in 45 long Colt with 6" barrel and let me know if you have any questions. Best to message me with your phone number and ill call you back to chat as i dont live on the computer and only check emails etc in the late evenings and sometimes not every day. Have great feedback on GB and FEEBAY. Shipping ok FFL to FFL with USPS money orders or bank wire transfer as payment only. Take a look and let me know! Thanks $1950 O.B.O. Part trade and part cash possibly but do not need any black plastic guns. Will look at quality over/under shotguns or lever guns. Ruger 96/Winchesters etc.

IMG_8362.JPG IMG_8367.JPG IMG_8384.JPG IMG_8378.JPG IMG_8381.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.