JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also noticed the troll hasn't been around since yesterday, so I surmise his mom must have caught him wanking off to NWFA. :oops:
I really don't get internet trolls. Like, what do they really get out of it? Is it just the feeling of getting something over on some random person? That you convinced them to believe something is real when you know it is not?

Don't get me wrong, I like to troll, but not like that. When I troll it is to get people to laugh, to engage and to have fun. And everyone knows I am playing the part and is encourage to play their own part looking for peak funny. If there is any winner at all it is the guy who got the best laugh, and I will help set you up to be that winner if I can find the proper setup for you, because it is not about who wins, it is about the humor and comradery. To me that is proper trolling, not this bubblegume that causes all kinds of drama.

Just picked up an ArmaLite AR-10. Special day, so I got a fresh haircut and put on my best suit.

View attachment 1811511
I basked in the presence of that rifle held by Mr. Stoner in that photo at the KAC booth last year.
20230118_161555.jpg

Last Edited:
"Check out this picture of my wife."

-"Dude that's Salma Hayek from like 1996."

"It's just representative, my wife looks exactly like that!"

The acronym you're looking for is PERSEC. At this point, your best shot at redemption is to post a picture of YOUR pistol. You can do this by going to imgur.com and drag/drop your picture anywhere on the home screen, which will generate an image link. You don't need an account and all geodata is removed. As an extra bona fides, write your screen name on a piece of paper and place it partially under your pistol for the pic.

The acronym you're looking for is PERSEC. At this point, your best shot at redemption is to post a picture of YOUR pistol. You can do this by going to imgur.com and drag/drop your picture anywhere on the home screen, which will generate an image link. You don't need an account and all geodata is removed. As an extra bona fides, write your screen name on a piece of paper and place it partially under your pistol for the pic.
I'll throw in an additional requirement that you include a piece of paper with your handwritten username and today's date.

You can upload photos directly to this site. Pretty sure even new users can do that right?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top