JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are unable to reproduce this bug. If you have addition information, please post it in this thread.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Microsoft Windows
Browser
Google Chrome
So, seeing some slow loads, followed by this:

1638078241831.png

Then seemed to go away, though some sluggishness continues. Just passing it along in case it is of some benefit. :s0155:

[Device: Windows 10, OS Build 19043.1348. Browser: Google Chrome Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

I'm using an old laptop running Windows 8.1 and Firefox, so I barely blink at a little crap like the described irritant. Par for the life of a cheapskate. I've gotten that message maybe four times over the past couple of weeks. Each time, the page loaded properly after I clicked again on the NWFA icon on my Bookmarks Toolbar.

Yes sir just yesterday

Ok, thanks.

Best observational guess:
For some reason, the refresh script stops running, causing the link to go stale.
SSL security token for the page has expired and needs renewal.
Don't need to log out, just need a new call to the URL root, https://www.northwestfirearms.com
You see similar behaviors on Amazon now and then, some other forums, and some e-commerce sights.

I believe this is what's going on. Not sure there's a way to prevent it, as we want the security tokens to expire after a while, but I'll do some digging.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top