JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Single stroke pneumatic competition .177 rifle. This is a big and heavy gun. Walnut stock is in nice shape, with some light and small scratches and one small spot, where a small chip repair might have made (difficult to tell). Metal is good, with a few areas of light rust freckling. All original parts, but no owner's manual or extra sight inserts. Cocks and shoots fine, but I have no chronograph data. The only issue, is a crack on one side of the metal charging frame and a chipped tooth in one of the two gears in the lower charging arm area. These two spots are within 3 inches of each other and are shown in the photos (more photos, upon request). The gun does charge and shoot, but I feel I should point out this potential issue. The low price reflects the two flaws. Local pick up only, though I may be willing to drive an hour out of Seattle to meet up with a serious buyer. Cash only, please. Thank you.

tempImageqvpxBH.png tempImageTYpXvm.png tempImage36ODpr.png tempImage2Qt78C.png tempImageCie1Gi.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads