JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll write a review about this safe now that I no longer own.

Many moons ago I purchased the Safari line from Cannon at a large box retail store. I paid somewhere in the realm of $500-$600. It was a significant upgrade from my previous Homak cabinet.

Fireproof, 30 minutes at 1200°. Useful when on an outside wall of the house.

It came with the electronic keypad lock and It worked every time I asked it to. The door interior had plenty of pockets for magazines and extra bits from builds.

Buying new and registering on Cannons website allowed me to take advantage of their lifetime warranty against break-in and fire damage.

I would not buy again though, not for quality reasons or anything like that. I am not able to fit the collection inside a safe of that size anymore.

5CD93F94-B5CC-4394-B6F6-BC268466E012.jpeg

For a smaller collection and a safe that weighed just shy of 300lbs, it was nice to be able to move it by unbolting from floor.

I believe that the intersection of price and security for budget purposes is well defined in Cannons product line.

Yes I'll recommend their products. 0DE97806-ECD1-47E2-B7D2-B1326CB67AD4.jpeg 697BB0ED-180E-42B3-8E1A-E44E283C6467.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top