JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who comes recommended for transfers in the Salem area on a Saturday? My criteria would be: charge for services, friendliness, and some decent used guns to look at while there. (not necessarily in that order).
Thanks!

Coat of Arms Keizer, and Tritac nearby Coat of Arms, but in Salem.

Mind, that it's been a while since we've moved south. So no idea on how they are now a days. Worth a look see tho, if either of those are convenient to your trade.

Would use Ticklickers only if a member was driving up from the South. Due to them being the priciest of the 3. Again tho, it's been a while...

Does he work there? I've been known to do my wash at the at the laundromat next door and have bought a couple guns from them.

No, he lives down in the area and is quite familiar with the LGS's. He's told me Tick Licker is top shelf.

Coat of Arms in Keizer. I've done a couple of sales transactions in the last 6 months and everybody is very friendly.

CoA also has a great selection and may be a better place if come from the north. Real easy, just pop off I-5 at the Salem Pkwy and turn right on Cherry Ave and come in the back way or drive a little further and take a right on River Rd, same lot a JC's Pizza, just north of the Bi-mart.

CoA also has a great selection and may be a better place if come from the north. Real easy, just pop off I-5 at the Salem Pkwy and turn right on Cherry Ave and come in the back way or drive a little further and take a right on River Rd, same lot a JC's Pizza, just north of the Bi-mart.

And ah thank ya fer the Dee-reck-shuns!

CoA top notch. They had adequate staff on hand. I am NOT the AR-type. Their shop is. But they had one or two used guns that caught my eye, and when I asked them a specific question about my only AR, they respected my limited knowledge, and more importantly respected my usage: Fast on and off the ATV for coyotes in Montana, Set calls for coyotes, and backup rifle toward Antelope hunting.

I ended up buyin' somethin' from them boys I needed.

CoA top notch. They had adequate staff on hand. I am NOT the AR-type. Their shop is. But they had one or two used guns that caught my eye, and when I asked them a specific question about my only AR, they respected my limited knowledge, and more importantly respected my usage: Fast on and off the ATV for coyotes in Montana, Set calls for coyotes, and backup rifle toward Antelope hunting.

I ended up buyin' somethin' from them boys I needed.

They better be, they hosted my last armorer's course and was one the last classes Will Larson put on.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top