JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. Just joined today, the forums look like they could be very useful and informative, and it's good to be among fellow gun owners and enthusiasts here in the Pacific Northwest. Also as the title states, today was the first time I ever had to wait in the queue after filling out a BGC for a new pistol. I decided I needed to add a .45 ACP to my collection and I found a good deal on a gear up package for a Springfield XDS mod 2 in .45 ACP from Bud's Guns online. It arrived at my local dealer a couple of days ago and today was the first chance I had to go. I thought I'd be coming home with the pistol, but instead I'm number two thousand and something on the waiting list and they said it would be about a week or so. Bummer. I guess I've just been spoiled in the past, I've always had instant approvals. I'm a current CHL holder. It got me kind of paranoid if I did a typo on my BGC application or something even though I'm always very careful and doublecheck myself. That's actually what got me involved in this forum was that, through some Google searches, I saw similar posts from other members on this forum.

Other information about me, I EDC a CZ 75 P-01, which I'm kind of new to. I've found that appendix carry is most comfortable for me. Also own a Taurus G3C which I also have an appendix holster for but don't generally carry. Looking forward to reading and participating in the forums!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

1715372890764.png

1715372927638.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR