JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm fairly confident I could take any pomeranian without a weapon of any sort, hell I could take a pack of pommies.
Truth.

88A8C379-5245-4C5F-9746-25FAB6B5EAC8.jpeg E6F3354B-39DE-4192-9D24-81FD6D6F3045.jpeg

If you're out walking, it's not a bad idea to have something long and narrow for defense. Not just dogs, necessarily, but that's what we're talking about here. Even if you can't get any good licks in, you can hold dogs (and sometimes people) at bay, anyway.

Back in the bad old days of the RSA, their police carried sjamboks. They used them pretty liberally against their black citizens. I've read that incarcerated prisoners would be subjected to the "prik flik" which is as it sounds, getting whacked on the penis with a sjambok.

That cop looked to me to be one of those people who is deathly afraid of dogs.
IMO, you can't be afraid if you want to do that job.

Fear-shoot a little Pomeranian ?
You're outa here.
You get what you are begging for. when calling 911 asking for LE to please come and punish someone . LOLHAhahahah .. Call 911/ LE and it your own fault getting shot, and dog shot at after you call , Smart people don't call 911.
-
( You calling ) . Them answering Saying ..." this is 911, what your emergency ? "

This is ' you ' replying to the question asked and ( Making Legal Binding Statement ) when doing it, stating that --> ..." I Give Up, and I have no options for solving my own problem. I am begging for you to send any random LE officer nearest to me, to come and save me from my declared Problem, also I give you permission to use any and all options available to you that you deem appropriate when attempting solving my problem ".

Last Edited:
Lets remain aware of our rules on this forum, in particular:

...This rule also applies to but is not limited to epithets, labels, and generalizations pertaining to race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, ethnicity, nationality, occupation (such as law enforcement), and every other one you can think of.

Folks whom disagree with our forum rules are welcome to start their own forum, with their own rules.

...This rule also applies to but is not limited to epithets, labels, and generalizations pertaining to race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, ethnicity, nationality, occupation (such as law enforcement), and every other one you can think of.

Folks whom disagree with our forum rules are welcome to start their own forum, with their own rules.
BAH! No bueno.

Does this cover politicians as an occupation too?

Because we bash them all the time - I have rarely heard anyone say anything good about politicians in general.

Does this cover politicians as an occupation too?

Because we bash them all the time - I have rarely heard anyone say anything good about politicians in general.
No.

However other forum rules do.

We are a single issue forum. Firearms.

Politics & politicians not directly related to firearms discussion have no business in the open forum.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top