JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EAOD-FIN-We won.png
HOT D*MN, WE WIN!

CONGRATULATIONS—YOU BEAT INSLEE, FERGUSON, AND JINKINS IN THE BIGGEST FIGHT EVER!
This was Inslee & Ferguson's SIGNATURE move: BAN MAGAZINES! BAN AUTOMATICS!
The well-funded inmate-orange crowd & Bloomberg-funded red-shirts pushed HARD.

AND THEY ALL LOST their signature bills!

Can you even imagine how upset they are right now?

This was the hardest-fought session I've ever seen. You showed up in force to deliver the smackdown they never saw coming.

The inmate-orange crowd complained we were better organized and more active than ever before—they PLEADED with their audience to fight us.
You showed up en masse to hearings and drowned them out! Their shirts were useless because we took all the seats!

Sure, there were a couple of bills that made it through. Sure, some are going to be problematic down the road.

BUT YOU OVERWHELMED THE LEGISLATURE! They were convinced these signature bills would sail right through.
YOU HAMMERED THE WEAK Ds and made them think VERY hard—and ultimately vote with us, their constituents.

What people may not realize is the Ds are one seat away from a super majority. We did a DAMN FINE job in fending off bad legislation when you consider how far behind the 8-ball we are.

I'm so proud to fight alongside you, the "gun lobby": not the paid shills, not the paid seat-fillers.
Just hard-working volunteers who are fighting to take back their right to defend themselves and their families.

I'm so very proud of what we've achieved.

Stay tuned—we're NOT DONE YET!
Join the mailing list for some HUUUUGE announcements coming up very soon! https://mailchi.mp/d5a46d3c69bf/wa2020newsletter
---

PS: For more info, join us in Washington 2020 Legislative Action Group: https://bit.ly/WALAG

Congratulations, nice work!

And this was accomplished, seemingly, with only a small fraction of gun owners. Time to get significantly more involved in defending our rights.

Outstanding news! Thanks to everyone who got involved and participated this session (and previous years) to push back against these bills. I'm sure the Governor is sad that his signature legislation went down in flames.

My hope is that next year we can be aggressive in going on the offensive and attempt to claw back some of the ground we lost, such as SB6288 Office of Firearm Violence Prevention.

I understand it costs money to establish and operate pro-2A Washington State organizations. I have joined and made a donation to Washington State Firearms Coalition. If there are other state organizations that can help make a difference please let us know.

How could this happen? I was assured by many that all was lost, everything would pass and we where all wasting our time to call, Email, write, etc.

Huge THANK YOU to everyone who took action and helped stop this. Hopefully we can get more organized, hit em twice as strong next year and start undoing some of the BS anti gun "laws".

Here's a compromise proposal...

I'll back off on opposing a mag ban, if Jay and Bob do just one thing: Go out to CenturyLink Stadium, stand on the 50-yard line and drop-kick their own heads through the uprights.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

—C. S. Lewis, God in the Dock

Don't count them out. I wouldn't put a Special Session past Jackass Jay and Baghdad Bob...

I'm not sure if they are restricted in 'working' on only specific items in a special session, but the possibility of a special session may have moved up a notch. Keep your powder dry!

I'm not sure if they are restricted in 'working' on only specific items in a special session, but the possibility of a special session may have moved up a notch. Keep your powder dry!
Yeah, they can introduce anything. And so can we, and so can we drown them in amendments, according to Walsh. If they do, it'll be all hands on deck for a bit as we repeat the process!

That was my first thought when Jackoff Jay pointedly mentioned a Special as one option on the table... most of what he's done in the wake of Wuhan has been about sticking it to his old enemies between Wenatchee, the Association of WA Business (small-business owners fighting his pinko policies) and the WA Restaurant Association (more of same) making the most of a crisis providing convenient pretext, so why WOULDN'T he do the same to us?

They have never wanted anything else so bad for so long without getting it.
Yes, they are enraged that their Putsch has failed.
They hate us and want us dead.
It's a lot harder to do that to people who still have their militia rifles.
The People ARE the Militia.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads