JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1218770954825556631_grande.jpg

Like many who commented in the OP article...I too wonder and hope the dog makes it out okay.

As far as the burglar....
A great way to avoid being shot ...is to not go around and break into people's houses.
Andy

I understand the strong feelings against crime , criminals and such.
However...

Something to consider is :
"He who fights with monsters should see to it that in the process he himself does not become a monster."

I am all for consequences and or punishment for criminal acts...
I am not at all for "cruel and unusual punishment."
I am for a revamping / reworking of our criminal justice system...one where laws are actually enforced , victims are not punished and actual criminals are confined , held accountable for their crimes , rehabilitated ( if possible ) or even put to death ( humanely ) if their crimes warrant such action.
Andy

Hope the dog is OK, hope the scum dies. 🤬
Not long ago I caught some dope scum while walking my dogs off leash on our place. I marched them back to the fence they climbed over. On the way one dog who is less than #5 was running around their feet barking. I did not have a leash with me and was not going to pick the dog up since I wanted my hands free. One scum said he was going to kick the dog. I told him you kick that dog it will be the last mistake you ever make. He talked like he was still going to, I told him go for it but he seemed to decide maybe I meant what I said and did not. If he had kicked the dog I would have no doubt made the local news here.

Hope the dog is OK, hope the scum dies. 🤬
Not long ago I caught some dope scum while walking my dogs off leash on our place. I marched them back to the fence they climbed over. On the way one dog who is less than #5 was running around their feet barking. I did not have a leash with me and was not going to pick the dog up since I wanted my hands free. One scum said he was going to kick the dog. I told him you kick that dog it will be the last mistake you ever make. He talked like he was still going to, I told him go for it but he seemed to decide maybe I meant what I said and did not. If he had kicked the dog I would have no doubt made the local news here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews