JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off Hello to everyone out there! I go by burnsidePDX on my normal account here FYI

My company is called ALPHA KILO MFG LLC - NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! PLEASE EMAIL FOR APPOINTMENTS!

My contact email is: [email protected]

I am licensed FFL07 firearm manufacturer.

I worked at Lee Armory full time in Phoenix Arizona for two years & been running my LLC for almost a year.

I specialize in hand built, high quality affordable Romanian/Polish/Egyptian/East German/Russian AKM pattern rifle production for local Oregon FFL01s & it's lawful citizens

I am tooling up for YUGO & RPK/MILLED patterns ASAP. Tooling is VERY EXPENSIVE & hard to find right now.

I also offer repairs (rivet repair, fixing headspace issues) refurbishing & AKM pattern kit builds currently tooled up for 7.62x39mm, however, I can expand calibers to 5.45 & 5.56 if you have the work for me.

I offer limited build classes by appointment only.

Email me for more questions details & pricing! I love talking with AK people hoping to learn more & educate others!

Discounts for US Military Veterans email for details please.

Here are some of the guns I have built:

c89fdbe85649cd66.jpeg hItEFhrg8tI.jpg image1.jpeg

Last Edited:
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top