JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obviously you people up in the north are far more distrusting than those of us down here in Southern Oregon.

Three places here in Klamath county alone that buy/trade from people "off the street".

Obviously you people up in the north are far more distrusting than those of us down here in Southern Oregon.

Three places here in Klamath county alone that buy/trade from people "off the street".
This is about ammunition specifically, not everything else that exists.

Don't know about any shops in Hillsboro, but I was at Money Market Pawn for a transfer earlier in the week and they had a ton of ammo behind the counter. My assumption is that it was pawned there and not "new stock". Could be wrong about this though.

Couple pawn shops in Vancouver seem to take ammo.

1. They will give you very little for it

2. They will sell it at a premium

I'd list it here personally. If it is priced well then it will sell in hours. If it isn't selling g and you have it in here then it is priced too high.

I believe that if/when there is a "shortage" and "making a profit" is involved. Well.......

1715472995757.png

Actually, I've seen it happen.

Aloha, Mark

PS....YES, Pawn Shop ammo is available and a good example.

I'd list it here personally. If it is priced well then it will sell in hours. If it isn't selling g and you have it in here then it is priced too high.
THIS! I would be quite surprised to see a dealer buy ammo from people walking in. Those that would I would have to assume are going to pay very little. I too would think it would get grabbed up here if offered at the kind of price any shop would be willing to pay.

Thanks everyone! I will wait until I am able to post on here. I am very inactive on the forum and my account is still limited, which means I cannot post in the classifieds yet.

I've seen a few pawn sh

Yep. We frequent the same pawnshops. Full retail price for old boxes that I'm sure they paid next to nothing for. I have bought a few here and there. Standing around waiting for my background check sometimes I will buy a box if it's interesting. And then ask them what's the best you can do. And they usually come down off the price. I open the box to look at it and make sure it actually is factory ammo.

So, I imagine you could get rid of your ammo at pawn shop. If you're OK with taking pawnshop pricing.

But then again, you can sell it on the classifieds, and even making a good deal you'd still get more than the pawnshop price.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top