JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Girl Scouts filed a lawsuit Tuesday against the Boy Scouts, accusing the latter group of violating trademarks as it now lets girls into its programs.

In the lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, the Girl Scouts of the United States of America (GSUSA) accused the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) of trademark infringement, unfair competition and dilution.

Girl Scouts' lawsuit accuses Boy Scouts of trademark infringement

Well.....it use to be that Girls joined the Girl Scouts.
And, Boys would join the Boy Scouts.

Then the lawsuits started.

Hell....now a days kids and parents don't want to even identify their own "gender". Saying that, "gender is fluid".

Reallyo_O. Does that mean that gender changes, day by day or based on the situation?

Maybe, the Govt forms should just ask? D@#k or No D@#k?

LOL.....I can remember when guys would claim that they were tri-sexual.

Rrrright....they'd try anything.;)

So then.......
I thought about it today as I tried to find the "men's restroom" in a certain OR store. Finding the women's restroom was easy, It was located close to the entrance, from the parking lot. While finding the men's restroom wasn't so easy. It was on the third floor. So, consider this? What if......I really had to go. Would it have been alright to just use the women's restroom? Someone might object. Though........hey, it was Portland.:eek: No one has a right to object to anything anymore. Especially in Portland, OR.

If the cops were called. Maybe I could claim that I was actually a female lesbian trapped in a male's body.

Cough, cough.....

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Alternatives to Boy Scouts
All fine and dandy but what about non-sectarian options... similar to the BSA program?

It would be interesting to see what options are out there these days.

Atheist Scout
Unofficial guidance for Atheist or non-religious Scouts in the BSA

That's not at all what I meant. "Duty to God" is a core principle of the BSA program. But IMHO, that's where it should end. Not "duty to God and/or the holy trinity" or "duty to God and the modern day prophet", etc.

Many of the BSA "alternatives" that are church sponsored interject much of their own beliefs and theology into the program rather than leaving individual scouts to honor God according to their own beliefs and simply concentrate on the core principles and fundamentals of "scouting". It shouldn't be treated as a "fellowshipping" or "extension program" of their respective religious sect.

To me, a true BSA alternative would ideally be non-sectarian. Not a catholicism based program... protestant, mormon or even "christian", per se. Christians aren't the only ones that believe in God, ya know.;)👍

1715392187702.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR