JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For real..? Just want to male sure because there are some posting in yelp from 8 to 4. I guess that's just a formality because I see some people on video looks like they go there much earlier which I would like to tomorrow,
Great and thanks...

Henry Hagg Lake 2024 Passes
The park has nominal fees for $7.00 per day use and season passes are $60.00 for adults and $40.00 for senior. can be prurchased at the
Park office: Call (503) 846-7000
2nd road after entrance
or
Lake Stop Grocery
(47 and scoggins)
Attn: (credit or debit card only. No Cash)
Address: 8015 SW Old Highway 47, Gaston, OR 97119
Hours:
Monday 6:30 AM–7 PM
Tuesday 6:30 AM–7 PM
Wednesday 6:30 AM–7 PM
Thursday 6:30 AM–7 PM
Friday 6:30 AM–7 PM
Saturday 6:30 AM–7 PM
Sunday 6:30 AM–7 PM
Phone: (503) 357-4270
:s0090:

Trout;
Northfork Reservoir
Timothy Lake
Faraday Holding Pond

Bass and Panfish;
Willamette River

I suggest you go to sportsman's warehouse or fisherman's marine and outdoor and ask the staff working in that area for suggestions on location and gear depending on the type of fish and fishing you want to do, they're more than happy to help people new to fishing.
If you're going fly fishing, NWFFO on Halsey is in goods hands and going strong.

Throw on some rain gear. Some of my best days fishing happened while it was raining.
I'll switch mode. Target shooting 22's and recording at home. Then fishing tomorrow morning.

1715085652446.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top