JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Dispersed should be AOK!

I'd be curious if there is a landing near trout creek, cedar creek or alder creek.

Whatever you decide, just pin it on the map and I'll be there.

I just may have to trip up there next weekend to see what's up. I've been gone every weekend for a few now, so I'm sure I'm about to get in trouble! Gotta brush up on my 'sweet talkin' skills! ;)

We have raised enough money to purchase the graffiti solvent! So I ordered it.

Miller Paint in Gresham is donating the 5 gallons of Anti-graffti coating!

We're covered!!!

Thanks to everyone who donated! And thanks to everyone who has clicked the 'Going ' button!

We're about to do something good up there in the Hood!

Bill

Found it! Great camping spot for Friday night... It's the Wildcat Trailhead Parking lot. Lots of room, some good flat ground and 4 mins to the shooting area. It's the first road to the right, just after the road to the shooting site. Some pot holes but can easily be avoided. All pavement the whole way.

Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/8enbNG7BNosyaFyg9
GPS: 45°18'14.0"N 122°03'60.0"W

Best spot is on the immediate right when you come in to the parking lot. (Where the Sheriff's & Search and Rescue are parked in these pics. (I thought I was going to join them in a search for someone, but they were only there on a training mission).

Wildcat Trailhead Parking 1.jpg
Wildcat Trailhead Parking 2.jpg

This crap greets you as you come to the parking lot. It will be gone by Saturday!!!
Wildcat Trailhead Parking 3.jpg

"Your mission, Jim, should you decide to accept, is to remove the trash from these shooting lanes, remove the fire hazard logs within the lanes, and remove the graffiti from the rocks. As always, should you or any of your Volunteer Force be caught or killed, the Forest Service will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will self-destruct in ten seconds. Good luck, Jim."

Also, if you have any extra factory 9mm or .45 acp ammo you would like to see go down range in a hurry, I'm bringing a couple of fun guns to the cleanup.

Found it! Great camping spot for Friday night... It's the Wildcat Trailhead Parking lot. Lots of room, some good flat ground and 4 mins to the shooting area. It's the first road to the right, just after the road to the shooting site. Some pot holes but can easily be avoided. All pavement the whole way.

Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/8enbNG7BNosyaFyg9
GPS: 45°18'14.0"N 122°03'60.0"W

Best spot is on the immediate right when you come in to the parking lot. (Where the Sheriff's & Search and Rescue are parked in these pics. (I thought I was going to join them in a search for someone, but they were only there on a training mission).

View attachment 977123

This crap greets you as you come to the parking lot. It will be gone by Saturday!!!
View attachment 977124
Looks good. I'll see you Friday night. I'll leave here around 5, be there around 6-630.

Looks good. I'll see you Friday night. I'll leave here around 5, be there around 6-630.
I'll be close behind you. Pick a good spot big enough for 8 to 10 people and we should be covered.

I'm already loaded with the camping gear in the back seat. The big water tank is loaded too. I'll finish loading the rest of the gear this week and be ready for departure Friday evening, right after work.

I'm planning to do a demonstration of our graffiti removal system, by cleaning off that crud on the street just before the trailhead parking lot on Friday evening. You're going to love the water set up we have going on. We are now so totally portable and remote, we can go anywhere and be ready to pressure wash at will! Even if it means pumping uphill!

Wildcat Area in the Mt Hood National Forest

Time to care and share in Mt Hood National Forest with a cleanup, graffiti removal and remove potential fire hazards at the Wildcat target shooting area.

Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/w7ECJ7h3m34msyQX7

GPS: 45.31282903835703, -122.08145040380383

Details: 9 AM safety briefing and discussion about current recreation activities, fire prevention measures and safety in recreation. 9:15 trash cleanup, remove potential fire hazards and pressure wash graffiti from rocks. Event should conclude about 12 Noon.

Bring your own lunch, outdoor clothing, boots, gloves, rakes, magnet & manual pickers and A Stewards Heart!

Trash Bags provided by Trash No Land.

Trash Disposal provided by Clackamas County Dump Stoppers!

Graffiti Removal Equipment provided by Trash No Land.

After the event, enjoy recreation as you wish!

All are welcome! Recommend children be of age 12 or older and with adult supervision, as there may be hazardous materials and sharp objects.

Firearm Policy: Handling or use of a firearm during event hours is not allowed and is not an official part of our events. You may recreate as you wish after the event concludes.

Extra Need:

Funds to purchase Graffiti Solvent and Anti-Graffiti Coating (for ease of removing future tagging). Need $500.

Please help raise funds for this project!

Sponsored by Trash No Land

Partnered by Clackamas County Dump Stoppers

Contact Bill Cogley at [email protected]
I would like to come too

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class