JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
s842273923159652924_p30_i4_w1280.jpeg.jpg xpyjw.jpg

I personally disagree with the "polite" sentiment; i.e., I think any person has the right to voice their opinions, no matter how offensive to anyone, without having to worry about a violent response from listeners. THAT, allowing others to speak, regardless of what they say, without resorting to violence in response, is part of being polite - or at least rational. Might does not make right, but it does allow those of us who are not physically able to defend ourselves without firearms, to be able to speak our minds without fear of violent response from those who would bully us into silence for fear of not being "polite".
We should put that in the Bill of Rights, heck, it's so important, it should come first.

View attachment 855911

HA! My modern sporting ax has a black pistol-grip, a shoulder thing that pops up, and is designed to split (more efficient that busting) a lot of skulls quickly.... it has no place in the streets of a civilized society.

Except no human society is ever really "civilized"....

:rolleyes:
Shoulder thing that pops up? It's got the thing that pops the shoulder off!

I have never seen a throwing shovel before. I need to give this some thought.

An armed society is a polite society. Remember, France (yes, really, I was amazed as anyone) was considered a very polite society when everyone carried a sword, rapier, whatever. So what happened? They took everyone's weapons away! Now, look at France! A lovely country only marred by having the French and Moslems in it. If both groups could be moved out, it would be a pretty decent place. As is? You couldn't pay me to live there.

Get the one with a folding stock before they're banned!!

(BTW- you can SERIOUSLY mess someone up with one of these!)

80670047-BEA3-4884-91D8-87B1B33AFFCB.jpeg 173E271E-6813-4743-BDF2-A1A849785AD2.jpeg 58B296B2-F046-43D8-81FA-AB02CD49021C.jpeg

View attachment 855911

HA! My modern sporting ax has a black pistol-grip, a shoulder thing that pops up, and is designed to split (more efficient that busting) a lot of skulls quickly.... it has no place in the streets of a civilized society.

Except no human society is ever really "civilized"....

:rolleyes:

This ^^^ looks like a couple of SOG 'tools' that we have here at home.

Some Sog 'tools' had different handle lengths on them a few years ago too.

Cate

No talk about the criminal, just the tool. What is the time to crime of the ex-jailbird? In many cases such as this recent Colorado case or Florida has or Sandy Hook, the shooter had known mental issues. In some cases the public screamed for government to take action but we know the results.

The primary purpose of bans are not confiscation, but to prevent new sales.

That makes "pre-ban" items scarce and hard to acquire through the free-market.

An auto-sear lasts 100 years, but it costs an arm and a leg to buy one.

The primary purpose of bans are not confiscation, but to prevent new sales.

That makes "pre-ban" items scarce and hard to acquire through the free-market.

An auto-sear lasts 100 years, but it costs an arm and a leg to buy one.

Short term maybe. Long term, the tactic is to collect data for eventual confiscation. Maybe not in my lifetime (less than 20 years left), but eventually.

The firearm industry has shown, time and time again, it can work around restrictions - arm braces, AR/AK "pistols", Shockwaves, binary triggers, etc.

The gov and the PTB are not stupid and they are playing the long game. They understand that eventually they will need to start disarming civilians at some point, and to get to that point, they need to know who has what. Registration is the means to that end. And yes, I understand the logistics of confiscation - that many will not comply - that does not mean that the gov will not try.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top