JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,
I have a question, I am in the process of buying an old Rem 552 Speedmaster receiver from a guy in Ohio.

He says:
"I can send to your FFL if they accept with photo ID from individual".

Anybody know offhand if that will work legally, before I start calling my FFLs?

Thanks, SPaw

Check out Tigard Pawn 4 More.

They can help you out I am sure, this is from their website:

All you need to do is call us at (503) 624-7800 (or stop by Tigard Pawn 4 More). Let us know the make and model of the gun you're purchasing, as well as the contact information for the shipper and we'll do the rest, including providing a copy of our FFL license to the seller. You should know that we're already on file with many online gun dealers, so sending a copy of our license isn't always necessary.

For private party transfers, we require a color copy of the front and back of the seller's state-issued identification, like their driver's license or concealed carry permit.

Some FFLs will accept incoming transfers from individuals with a copy of their drivers license enclosed with the firearm. Some only will accept incoming transfers from another FFL. So I believe it is legal, but at the discretion of the FFL accepting the shipped firearm and transferring it to/performing the background check on the purchaser.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews