JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys just picked up a mossy oak browning maxus autoloader on trade. Looking for some info on them. Value? Reliability? Issues? I haven't decided if I want to keep it or not.

IMG_0591.JPG

Hey guys just picked up a mossy oak browning maxus autoloader on trade. Looking for some info on them. Value? Reliability? Issues? I haven't decided if I want to keep it or not.

View attachment 350605

The best way to figure out if you like a gun or not is to simply shoot it yourself. That would be the true acid test. A new Mossy Oak Browning Maxus sells for over $1,250.

There is always a chance that someone has unloaded a lemon on you that has problems. Hopefully that is not the case. But the only way to find that out is to shoot it.

The best way to figure out if you like a gun or not is to simply shoot it yourself. That would be the true acid test. A new Mossy Oak Browning Maxus sells for over $1,250.

There is always a chance that someone has unloaded a lemon on you that has problems. Hopefully that is not the case. But the only way to find that out is to shoot it.

If you can, I would shoot 50-100 rounds though it if I had it just to be sure it was a reliable or not.