JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I had a first time with BiMart asking for ID for the brick of primers I wanted to buy. The young male cashier said corporate office was telling them to ask for ID. I said it wasn't happening and left over $200 worth of stuff sitting at the checkout and walked out. This was at the Lebanon Bimart two days ago.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

Well, I had a first time with BiMart asking for ID for the brick of primers I wanted to buy. The young male cashier said corporate office was telling them to ask for ID. I said it wasn't happening and left over $200 worth of stuff sitting at the checkout and walked out. This was at the Lebanon Bimart two days ago.

Are you twelve?

Oh no. Anyway....

For the tinfoil hats, they enter your DOB into the system to make the suits happy. Your name, address and cock size aren't part of the equation.

I'm sure they'll miss that sale right up until the next guy an hour later buys it anyway

Oh no. Anyway....

For the tinfoil hats, they enter your DOB into the system to make the suits happy. Your name, address and cock size aren't part of the equation.

I'm sure they'll miss that sale right up until the next guy an hour later buys it anyway
Just went to another BiMart, and the older cashier didn't ask for anything!!

Man, you got lucky they didn't ask for the full body cavity search again.

Oh no. Anyway....

Dang! I gave them all that info voluntarily. Must be why the police felt the necessity to get involved . 🤣

I have noticed that an increasing number of clerks get on a power trip.

These questions are annoying, but not all that much. To save myself the trouble of re-doing it somewhere else, I will submit but I can't say that I've been asked for anything other than ammunition.

More annoying is the pimping for tips at food establishments. Especially the prepayment tipping machine, where the tip is asked for before service has been rendered.

Meh.

Nothing burger IMO. However, sure get riled up.

Or be like me, don't get riled up & and then go about yer day.

Normally they'll just enter a made up DOB. Rarely will they ask to see ID, & when they do it is just a cursory look, seemingly just so it "looks like" they looked. Occasionally they'll ask DOB without asking for ID.

Again, all nothing burgers.

Never had ID scanned into system, would be odd. However, again, likely wouldn't care. "They" already "know" who owns 2A things...

There truly aren't enough "black helicopters" & willing "door kickers" to make a "great taking" feasible. Could happen. Sure....

YMMV.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top