JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
o6yadcp9ama91.png

So basically he needs peoples "stories" without any actual proof to push anti gun propaganda, yeah?

I think people (if they have the ability) should spoof fake numbers and send tens of thousands of stories of how firearms SAVED their lives.

Make this anti gun stunt backfire, "bigly".

I should send him the test video for the rm380. Thrown in the dirt, filled with coffee grounds, stomped on and abused... that is a violent crime against guns.

Dear President Biden ,

There is no such thing as "gun violence".
Firearms are inanimate objects , they are not capable of doing anything on their own.

What someone does with a firearm may indeed be violent .
However such violence , is the responsibility of that particular person .
It is not the firearm's fault or the fault / responsibility of the millions of other firearms or firearm owners , who have harmed no one.
Andy

Dear President Biden ,

Firearms are inanimate objects , they are not capable of doing anything on their own.

It is not the firearm's fault or the fault / responsibility of the millions of other firearms or firearm owners , who have harmed no one.
Andy
Dear President Biden,

And as such I must ask the question as to the real reason that you and your supporters insist on taking away the gun rights of law-abiding American citizens?

Andy

Fixed it for ya ;)

Something to consider here is :

If one responds to this "offer"...be careful in how you reply.
What you say can be used against you and others.
Andy
Exactly what I was thinking, plus they get all your personal information and a known way to track everything you do after the fact. (Now on their radar). Some would argue that they can do that to anyone who post something here and perhaps they can but at least they have to work a little more at it and they don't really truly know who's behind the keyboard. But perhaps they don't really care who is behind the keyboard as long as they get a pound of flesh to display to the rest of the world.

Exactly what I was thinking, plus they get all your personal information and a known way to track everything you do after the fact. (Now on their radar). Some would argue that they can do that to anyone who post something here and perhaps they can but at least they have to work a little more at it and they don't really truly know who's behind the keyboard. But perhaps they don't really care who is behind the keyboard as long as they get a pound of flesh to display to the rest of the world.
I'm using my ex's phone.

Tired old dumas desperately trying to deflect. He's been in government longer than a lot of us have been alive. Even his own supporters privately think he's unfit. I don't take anything he says seriously.

Dear President Biden,

And as such I must ask the question as to the real reason that you and your supporters insist on taking away the gun rights of law-abiding American citizens?

Andy

Fixed it for ya ;)
I did think about posting a similar question in my original post , like the one you added to it.
However , I learned long ago to not ask a question , when there is a huge possibility of getting a piss poor excuse or outright lie as an answer.
Andy

Oh the gov knows where you post and at the very least your IP and location (IP location is often not very exact, but they have other means of knowing the 4 Ws - who/when/where/what).

I am sure the gov knows exactly who "The Heretic" is, where I live, my finances, what I buy (when I don't pay cash - which is the usual case), what routes I travel (there is GPS in my car, and in my phone, and even if I turn the GPS off in my phone, they can still track me by nearby WiFi and cell towers), who all of my associates and friends are and so on.

The only reason I use a nom de plume here (and some other places) is to put up a barrier against the wackos out there who like to Dox people they disagree with, other malcontents, and criminals (besides the gov) who would like to plunder my goods.

:s0054: You just KNOW that Joe Buyme's message box is going to be filled with 1000's of...

.... "I personally heard from someone that's an expert, that there are 100's of 10 year old girls from Iowa getting shot by the Supreme Court (with HIGH-POWER AR25's) while being forced to travel to Indiana wearing Handmaiden robes, just to get their unreported rape-babies aborted." texts. :eek:

( ' Course, on the other hand...
.... You could take the opportunity to maybe leave a few anti-gun messages to throw the hounds off of your scent? something like, "I used to own guns but I changed my evil ways and threw them in the Ocean!)**

**Note ... For the painfully literal and humorless amongst us, "... threw them in ocean" is but one method you can tell him that you used to dispose of your "evil guns" and is used as a hypothetical, because I have neither the time nor the patience to list every possible way to text Sleepy Joe that you " fake-got-rid-of-your guns". You can text him whatever faux-disposal method you want, from melting to jamming them up Bloomberg's "prison wallet".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads