JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, that would be fun to go to. Unless they update some of those listings it looks like they are doing some of the guns in huge lots, not just single firearms (though there are a lot of those too). I will check in again when the lot descriptions update to see if they are still in lots.

Man, that would be fun to go to. Unless they update some of those listings it looks like they are doing some of the guns in huge lots, not just single firearms (though there are a lot of those too). I will check in again when the lot descriptions update to see if they are still in lots.
Yeah it will be lot purchase for sure you will need deep pockets

That's what really bites. The last gun auction I bid in, it was 25%.
I'm sure you know this, but for those who don't….

A seller's fee is on the seller to pay the auctioneer fee, if there's a buyers premium then it's on the winner of the auction to pay the auctioneer fee, if there's both a seller/buyer premium then seller and buyer pay the auction fee. It's generally a percentage of the sale price, or a flat fee.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top