JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was 2 weeks ago at a place we sometime shoot. I am always looking for close places that are not covered in trash. This is my son and his first try with a .44 mag. He backed off of my flame thrower loads but was really into the cheap factory loads. I even got him to try out the 7mm. Pretty sure he was sore the next day but there was no way he would admit to it. That is a S&W airweight on his belt, and yes he does know how to use it.;)

If you need a place out this direction to shoot, PM and I will give you directions. Likewise if you have a spot in my area that I don't know about, please share it.

Always great to see young folks getting in to the shooting sports, and looks like he's haveing a great time. Let me know if that spot is in the NW part of the state.

Thanks Rick

This was 2 weeks ago at a place we sometime shoot. I am always looking for close places that are not covered in trash. This is my son and his first try with a .44 mag. He backed off of my flame thrower loads but was really into the cheap factory loads. I even got him to try out the 7mm. Pretty sure he was sore the next day but there was no way he would admit to it. That is a S&W airweight on his belt, and yes he does know how to use it.;)

If you need a place out this direction to shoot, PM and I will give you directions. Likewise if you have a spot in my area that I don't know about, please share it.

I was going to ask if you've ever been to crooked finger but that place looks a lot like it. lol. I see your in Molalla, i'm in Silverton. You been out shooting this year?

Right on, it always helps to have buddies with property. Yeah, I gotta admit, there is a lot of trash up there. I haven't been up there since hunting season though. Congrats on teaching your boy to shoot. :s0155: At what age did you start to introduce him to shooting?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top