JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
P938 and P365 9mm

1712763555427.png

I picked up this little Beretta Pico years ago for my shorts pocket, and the dang thing wouldn't cycle, because the recoil spring was too strong. I finally found a Ruger LCP spring kit for it that worked perfect. The Ruger LCP kit came with three different recoil tensions, and I used the strongest one.

Is that a cannon in your shorts or are you happy? :p. Warmer weather doesn't impact me too much as I'm a larger dude, 6'3" 295lbs of pure love muscle! Although, a LCP Max 380 goes well with shorts on, Hellcat with pants.
After watching the movie Kiss Kiss Bang Bang I picked up a North American Arms 22 mag pistol. Val Kilmer uses one to avoid detection during a pat-down, and then he later reaches into his underwear and shoots the bad guy, lol. When I was reading reviews on the pistol I found a story where an off duty office killed a crook with one, and wounded the other guy who ran away. Mine has a laser on it, and I find it shoots best from the hip.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews