JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NW Armory has them for $35. That's where I got mine. LAPG has them a few dollars cheaper.

Why go for 100 lumens when you can have 50/250 and rechargeable?
The product spec on the Streamlight Microstream USB shows a minimum of 50 lumens.

That is probably too bright. The Fenix LD02 has an 8 lumen low setting - which for my daily use is probably better - light up a menu, look for something in a bag etc.

There is also a V2 for the LD02 ...
Microstream battery (AAA) 66318 which has a 45 lumen rating (no where near the 250 of the rechargeable)

Then I need to make sure I don't get the wrong model. And, sites are warning of knock-offs being sold on Amazon.

Fenix LD02
Put it in the lathe and cut another groove so I could attach the clip st the other end so I can wear it on my hat for hands free use. 20190108_131752.jpg

I really like the Olight lights. I have an i3e on my keychain and an i3t on my belt. Both are 1xAAA. I use rechargeable batteries but you can drop in an alkaline if that's all that's available.

Both are under $15.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads