JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
I f you have .357 once fired range brass you may respond to this add, or call or text Mike @ 541 490 8357. I would like to get 500 cases if possible. Thanks, Mike.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a bunch of .357 cases. Not sure how many, I have not gotten around to counting them. I bet there is at least 600+ rds of unprimed cleaned cases.
Not sure what I want for them. Mabey trade for ?

Thanks
Matt

.357.jpg

Hey Matt, Thanks for the reply. I'm definitely interested in you brass. The only thing I have for a trade is a new Lee 300 Weatherby Mag loading die set. Other than that you would need to figure out how much you need for a cash deal. Judging from your photo, I would say you got 6 to 800 cases there. They look like they will fit in a USPS medium flat rate box. I think they are around 15.00 at the post office. So I'll make an offer of 80.00 bucks, you pay the shipping. I can send you the funds VIA PayPal if you have a PayPal account. If you don't like my offer make a counter offer and we will go from there. Thanks, Mike

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.