JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
READ ENTIRE ADD CAREFULLY! NOT looking for any trades so, don't ask! This is a semi-starter package only. You will need a few items if you are not into muzzleloading. You will get 1 rifle of choice. With that rifle, you will get one shooters pouch designated for that rifle and all accessories listed! Package includes:

1. Thompson Center New Englander. .50cal OR Traditions Springfield Hawken .50cal ( Barrel twist on both rifles is 1:48)
2. Shooters pouch to go with rifle of choice
3. 1lb of Schutzen 2F Black Powder and 1lb of Hogdon Triple 777 2F equivalent.
4. 300 No. 11 caps
5. 1 Powder Horn
6. 1 tin of Track of the Wolf Mink Oil OR 1 Tube of Thompson Center Bore Butter (not both)
7. 1 Powder Measure
8. 1 package of dry shooting patches
9. 200 rounds of Hornady lead round balls .490
10. 1 Ball Starter
11. 1 Hickory Range rod
12. 1 package of .50cal tips for rod
13. 1 package of 20 rounds of Maxi Balls. (I forget the weight)

I have not shot either one of these rifles but, they function check and there is no rust on either one. I will have a bore light for you to inspect bore but does not come with kit! If you want both rifles, add $100 to my asking price.

PLEASE ask any questions. If you are a SUPPORTING MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING, I will add one item of my choice to your package! :)

Meet up here in Corvallis.

thumbnail_20240521_101833.jpg thumbnail_20240521_101425.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.