JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My .BCA .458 SOCOM works flawlessly, has acceptable accuracy, and came with 3 spent test cartridges. I got to see if I liked that caliber without the fancy brand tax. Take that for all worth... :rolleyes:
Sweet, glad it worked out for you. Seriously :) With that being said, there's plenty of evidence beyond your anecdote on why one might want to exercise caution before ordering from them.

I'm certainly skeptical of a US based arms manufacturer that's willing to use illegals to keep costs down, even if it's completely in the past.

As Reno May (I think it was him) pointed out in his recent video where 2 of their retail uppers had nearly immediate problems with jamming, you have to wonder how a company can manage to keep their prices below even PSA. That's while acknowledging that PSA has had their own fair share of QC issues throughout their growth as a company.

At the end of the day, to each their own. More information is better than less when making a purchase, especially when it's a firearm.

I'm a little late to this party but my side charging .458 Socom upper from BCA should show up this week. Once I find some ammo or get some dies, we'll see how well it runs. I've had nothing but good luck with everything from BCA that I've ran thus far though so I'm hoping to keep the streak alive.

Last Edited:
WTF. how are these so cheap? cra p cheap?

You said it. Because they're CRA P. I tried an AR-10 upper from BCA and the barrel extension stuck out past the feed ramps in the receiver. Sent it back and the 2nd one had a loose barrel nut. The barrel was flopping around under the handguard. There are tons of stories of their barrels not being headspaced. No QC at BCA...

BCA, Del-Ton, and Spikes use YFS (Taiwan) fasteners in their "Made in USA" bolt carriers.

Last Edited:
You said it. Because they're CRA P. I tried an AR-10 upper from BCA and the barrel extension stuck out past the feed ramps in the receiver. Sent it back and the 2nd one had a loose barrel nut. The barrel was flopping around under the handguard. There are tons of stories of their barrels not being headspaced. No QC at BCA...
How long ago was your experience? Because within the last couple of years, I've had nothing but good parts and a few buddies who run their stuff have the same to say about them.

Around 2017, I purchased a barrel from BCM on a Black Friday sale. It was junk. They replaced it without question, but it took six months to get the replacement. That one is a good barrel.
I purchased another of their barrels, this time through Delta Team Tactical (whom I've purchased excellent barrels from). It's also crap, with the barrel extension sitting cockeyed on the barrel.
Yeah, I'll fix it one day. Meanwhile, I said fuggit and bought a Faxon barrel to replace it.
My experience has been 1 for 3 thus far.

How long ago was your experience? Because within the last couple of years, I've had nothing but good parts and a few buddies who run their stuff have the same to say about them.
Last year.

LOOK SON BCA UPPERS.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA