JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you bring in history, it just muddles up public high school perspectives. I only have any interest because in the mid 80s at Lackland (or Keesler), I met an old judge who had been in the OSS :rolleyes:, living in China :rolleyes:, running ops:rolleyes:. Later I found out it was all true. It was 30+ years ago, but he was trying to give a few young service guys some of life's realities. We were respectful but, ok grandpa.

When you bring in history, it just muddles up public high school perspectives. I only have any interest because in the mid 80s at Lackland (or Keesler), I met an old judge who had been in the OSS :rolleyes:, living in China :rolleyes:, running ops:rolleyes:. Later I found out it was all true. It was 30+ years ago, but he was trying to give a few young service guys some of life's realities. We were respectful but, ok grandpa.
spygame.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top