JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FA4C4B93-0863-42A1-858A-22D76F2FF647.jpeg
From what site? and how much?

Busted some caps; a low aim attacking dog @ 25 yards w/handgun scenario (no real dogs were use or injured during this training exercise).

Picked up some HF and 2 meter comms equipment :p.

Prepped a 20m/40m 1/2 wave dipole antenna and coax for tomorrow's installation.

Sold two .22 rifles and bought a new one that I got a screaming deal on. upgraded the barrel and trigger. Put a bipod on it for bench shooting at the range.

IMG_0508.JPG
IMG_0509.JPG IMG_0510.JPG IMG_0511.JPG

Love the new barrel. I'm excited to go shoot it.:)

Ordered 6 #10 cans of food to put up with the rest of my just in case stuff. Attached a side saddle to my Mossberg 590. I want to go shoot but the weather sucks.

Also bought a nice pair of boots but they don't fit as well as id like :(

Last Edited:
Though I did not get a chance to give it a going over today, the new mask/hood for my youngest child came in today:

mask.jpg

This is not my son, but rather a stock photograph from the supply house where we buy such equipment:

Bardas-PROTECTIVE-HOOD-FOR-CHILDREN_1024x10241-370x3001.jpg

The adults have masks, as does his sister, but he outgrew his infants mask. This one is good from age two to eight. :)

Bought an Italian LBE harness/vest, three US polyfleece liner jackets, some Drifire t-shirts (their long sleeved ones were too small), socks, a 'sun shield' hat (ball cap with 'curtains' all the way around to shield my head from the sun), a surplus rubberized canvas tall bag that is essentially a tall dry bag, from Sportsman's Guide.

They have some decent deals on mil-surplus from time to time. Not sure exactly what I am going to do with everything I have bought from them last year, but I think I will find a use for most of it. Even their bulky items can usually be had with free shipping if your order is non-trivial; I bought a large free standing deck umbrella from them for $20 shipped - it has to cost that much to ship it.

Some minor progress ....

• Did some maintenance on a few firearms and continued the process of getting the parts and supply situation better organized.
  • Split a bunch of firewood.
  • Bought a copy of The Survival Group Handbook: How to Plan, Organize and Lead People For a Short or Long Term Survival Situation. I have no idea if it is good or not yet, but I tend to read anything I can get my hands on that is on the topic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top