JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gone

Trijicon ACOG TA31F -Factory Refurbished-. It is a 4x scope with a ranging reticle set up for 223.
It had a cracked fiber optic tube and the tritium was dim. The lenses were a bit rough.
So, I sent it to Trijicon, and they rebuilt the whole thing, including new lenses front and back. They charged me over $200 for the rebuild, but now it's just like new, other than the ugly exterior aesthetics. Price is $750.

Aimpoint CompM2 - Factory Refurbished. I sent this one back to Aimpoint this summer for a bad switch. The replaced the switch and circuitry, as well as a bunch of other small stuff. I don't know if they replaced the lenses, but they look good now. It's worn and ugly on the outside, but it's a great sight. You can also have the QRP mount for it, price all together is $350.

Aimpoint CompM4 with GG&G AccuCam Mount
Like new, just no boxes or anything. $600.SOLD to Andrew. Thanks!!! Click photo to enlarge.

IMG_3780.jpg th_IMG_3781.jpg th_IMG_3782.jpg

Last Edited:
Take $575 shipped in state to 98620 (Goldendale, WA)?

Unless your close then I could pay that in cash.

I can mail out a USPS money order on Monday or pay cash the same day if your close to me.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Andrew Kerns

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top