JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey folks, I'm trying to get a +2 extension for my Stoeger P350 12ga. Unfortunately it looks like Stoeger changed their thread pitch as the product evolved into the P3000 and P3500 series, so the extensions for those models don't fit. ATI used to make one, but it's been long discontinued and they are unable to provide any info on what thread pitch was used for it. I've called a half dozen aftermarket extension manufacturers, and all of them said best bet is to just try different ones until I find the right thread pitch. Anybody happen to have found a solution to this problem already? Or does anyone have some random mag tube nuts lying around I can borrow and try out to see if they fit?

Hey folks, I'm trying to get a +2 extension for my Stoeger P350 12ga. Unfortunately it looks like Stoeger changed their thread pitch as the product evolved into the P3000 and P3500 series, so the extensions for those models don't fit. ATI used to make one, but it's been long discontinued and they are unable to provide any info on what thread pitch was used for it. I've called a half dozen aftermarket extension manufacturers, and all of them said best bet is to just try different ones until I find the right thread pitch. Anybody happen to have found a solution to this problem already? Or does anyone have some random mag tube nuts lying around I can borrow and try out to see if they fit?
Have you got any help yet? I just realized I have one of these and was looking for the same thing.