JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered 3k rounds on 2/27/24 and received it all, packaged well, on my doorstep 3/4/24 with free shipping (over $175).

Great communication throughout the entire transaction.

9mm was average price but the 38 & 357 were both better than average and they had what I wanted.

They have a loyalty plan of points that can be applied to future orders.

I recommend BHO with two thumbs up....

Ordered 3k rounds on 2/27/24 and received it all, packaged well, on my doorstep 3/4/24 with free shipping (over $175).

Great communication throughout the entire transaction.

9mm was average price but the 38 & 357 were both better than average and they had what I wanted.

They have a loyalty plan of points that can be applied to future orders.

I recommend BHO with two thumbs up....
They have great prices and to their credit reversed their nonship mags to OR policy once I made them aware of Raschio's final ruling. But the "signature required" issue causes me to not order from them. I don't want to have to deal with that personally. It may not be an issue at all for others. If it wasn't for that I would definitely order from them and had planned to do so.

They have great prices and to their credit reversed their nonship mags to OR policy once I made them aware of Raschio's final ruling. But the "signature required" issue causes me to not order from them. I don't want to have to deal with that personally. It may not be an issue at all for others. If it wasn't for that I would definitely order from them and had planned to do so.
Weird.
When I have ordered from them in the past, I did not have to sign for anything.

They have been good to me the two times that I have used them.

But the "signature required" issue causes me to not order from them.
I hear you, although I really didn't expect it. Seems other places I've ordered from have required a signature, but I come out to find the package on my front porch and the delivery guy long gone. I figured it would be the same for this shipment, but they did require a sig. My wife works from home so she was there for it. I guess on a bright note, it prevents someone porch pirating me or the delivery guy dropping it off, taking a pic and then taking it with them. If you have a day job, I can understand how it would be a pain to try to be available to sign for it though.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top