JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

I have sent SIGNED DETAILED statements of an I witness account of human remains being buried in a backyard garden at 431 Roosevelt St. Oregon City Oregon, 97045 to the Oregon City Police Dept., Clackamas Sheriff's Dept. and the State Police. Only to have it dismissed because of the people involved. The Oregon City Police officer that I gave signed written statements and verbal statement to replied " We will search your property first " I told him that I had no problem with this as long as you search 431 Roosevelt St. afterwards .
&#8203;Another Officer that is involved in this and I also made statements to has turned the statements into a police report making it seem like I'm giving false statements. This so called officer is involved in crime. So... If the statements are false. Why isn't the police dept. searching the area. So that they may charge me ???
&#8203;I'm simply asking for the public's help in this crime by simply calling or sending an e-mail to any or all of these law enforcement agencies asking them why this EYE WITNESSED ACCOUNT of the burial of human remains at 431 Roosevelt St. has gone unrecovered.

They have taken the statements and have turned them into a police report and attacked my second amendment rights.

PLEASE ... PLEASE ... HELP

OREGON CITY POLICE CHIEF
MIKE CONDRAD
503- 657- 4964
[email protected]

CLACKAMAS CO. SHERIFF
CRAIG ROBERTS
503 &#8211; 785 &#8211; 5000

OREGON STATE POLICE
Lt. Jeff Hershman
503 &#8211; 731 &#8211; 3020 Ext. 226 if box is full call
503 &#8211; 731 &#8211; 3020
[email protected]

FBI / Portland Oregon
DUTY AGENT
503 &#8211; 224 &#8211; 4181
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Office of the Attorney General
Mailing address: Oregon Department of Justice
1162 Court Street NE Salem, OR 97301-4096
Phone (503) 378-4400FAX(503) 378-4017

Oregon City
Mayor Doug Neeley
625 Center StreetOregon City, OR 97045
[email protected]
Phone: 503-650-5035Fax: 503-657-7026

John S. Foote, District Attorney
807 Main Street
Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone: (503) 655-8431
[email protected]

Last Edited:
We're going to need more details if we're going to be able to help you. Names, dates, times, and any relevant statements that you can give. A copy of the statement you provided would be very helpful.

Get a grip, What would a lawyer do? Who lives there? Who is missing? sounds like mental health intervention is first on the agenda. Of course you could call the legendary :cool:"Blitzkrieg"! He could lead you to the conspirators!:s0131:
If this is legit then you should hire a lawyer ASAP. There really isn't anything the 'public' can do.

I'm curious if the OP only linked the Craigslist page.

You wouldn't think Oregon City PO would ignore reports that might lead to backyard burials. Didn't they catch hell last time? And it's only a mile away.

Clueless, apathetic, too busy raising revenue via traffic tickets, or?

Edited to add: The line "..and attacked my second amendment rights." wasn't on the Craigslist post. Time to lawyer up!!

Sorry to hear about this. Good luck.

This is one strange thread. One of the strangest I have seen on the internet.

Contact a attorney, then the media.

I find it very hard to believe several different agencies are in cahoots, especially the alphabet one.

Tagged for a update...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

you are now in the a true fantasy land. A place where odd and bizarre request for help with problems are posted for everyone to add their opinion.
Welcome to...... the INTERNET.

you are now in the a true fantasy land. A place where odd and bizarre request for help with problems are posted for everyone to add their opinion.
Welcome to...... the INTERNET.

Lol, no kidding man. Guy is talking about bodies.

Whisky, tango, foxtrot.

If nothing else please copy paste and send to the emails listed in this post Or post it on your Facebook and Twitter accounts... please. They are not doing anything because of Officer involvement and a recovery will show that.

I simply don't understand what it is you are talking about.

Its like we are getting a very small piece of your story, and have to fill in the rest.

In spite of the missing information, you need a attorney, not us.

:eek:

I'm asking for this to be investigated and it's been dismissed because of officer involvement.

So you saw cops bury human remains in your neighbor's backyard?! I'm not having the best time following because you're leaving out a lot of details. In any case, GET AN ATTORNEY.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top