JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What if the State did something really crazy and banned the sales of firearms with threaded barrels (far out, I know)? I could make a pretty good argument that a barrel is a necessary part of most firearms. The State could argue that a barrel may be necessary but a threaded barrel is not. This seems to be the path the State is taking with the mag ban. They agree that a mag (or something with the same exterior dimensions of a mag), may be necessary for some firearms to fire. But they believe the mag or other device, doesn't need to hold more than 10rnds.

I would like to see our argument not be dependent on whether a part of a firearm is necessary or not. Otherwise they could ban all sorts of Mall Ninja accessories like sights, grips, lasers, lights, and just about anything else we commonly add to our firearms. They could even ban gas tubes and pistons.
Naw. Gas Tubes and Pistons are in common use (More than 200,000) and there was no law against them prior to 1869.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top