JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just found out about this "blue label" glock discount for EMT's...

I am in the market for a G26 OD green with N/S. I started looking around for this discount, and some websites have the discount for same state only. I cant find one in washington that even knows about what Im talking about... My dealer said he cant get any G26's in stock, and they are backordered for 120+ days...

Any Ideas???

for anyone that cares... I found Glockmeister.com... I just got off the phone, I ordered a Glock 26 Blue lable in OD green, with green front / amber rear Mepro night sights installed for $497 total out the door shipped to my FFL!!!!

Blue label comes with 3-mags vs 2 and is for LEO/EMS its part of the Homeland security package!

I just found out about this "blue label" glock discount for EMT's...

I am in the market for a G26 OD green with N/S. I started looking around for this discount, and some websites have the discount for same state only. I cant find one in washington that even knows about what Im talking about... My dealer said he cant get any G26's in stock, and they are backordered for 120+ days...

Any Ideas???

Know of one in Oregon?

I'm not an EMT yet, but will be certified around June. Which I turn 21 not too long after. And I was hoping to buy a handgun for my birthday.

Know of one in Oregon?

Read post #2

Iansstud said:
I found Glockmeister.com... I just got off the phone, I ordered a Glock 26 Blue lable in OD green, with green front / amber rear Mepro night sights installed for $497 total out the door shipped to my FFL!!!!

Blue label comes with 3-mags vs 2 and is for LEO/EMS its part of the Homeland security package!

call and ask for Jon he is cool or you can email him [email protected] You will need a scanned copy of your EMT card, Drivers Licence, and Your FFL info/form... oh and the $$$

Im getting tired of my FFL, there have been a few things lately... but he is the only FFL I trust around here...

My 1st FFL (local Pawn shop) had my 357 on display FOR SALE!!!! for a week because "he forgot who it was for" and so he thought he would put a price tag on it...

My 2nd FFL (local Pawn shop) was not sure how to fill out the 4473 for 2 AR15 lowers, so he told me he would call when he figured it out... it took almost a week!!!

My current FFL (actual Gun store) I trust, but they have had a few issues, like the G26 with a 120+ wait from the dist. Nothing major.

The other 2 in the area charge $50 for a FFL transfer!!!! so they are out of the question!!!

However, there is a new ffl in town, (old sporting goods store, just got an FFL) and I might give them a call next time I do a transfer, but the gun prices are very high!!! They wanted $629 for a G26 (black) w/ night sights, and 2 mags. and $20 more for the OD green grip! BUT they do have $20 transfers... I wish there was a guy local that had $15 or less transfers!!!

Read post #2

call and ask for Jon he is cool or you can email him [email protected] You will need a scanned copy of your EMT card, Drivers Licence, and Your FFL info/form... oh and the $$$

Im getting tired of my FFL, there have been a few things lately... but he is the only FFL I trust around here...

My 1st FFL (local Pawn shop) had my 357 on display FOR SALE!!!! for a week because "he forgot who it was for" and so he thought he would put a price tag on it...

My 2nd FFL (local Pawn shop) was not sure how to fill out the 4473 for 2 AR15 lowers, so he told me he would call when he figured it out... it took almost a week!!!

My current FFL (actual Gun store) I trust, but they have had a few issues, like the G26 with a 120+ wait from the dist. Nothing major.

The other 2 in the area charge $50 for a FFL transfer!!!! so they are out of the question!!!

However, there is a new ffl in town, (old sporting goods store, just got an FFL) and I might give them a call next time I do a transfer, but the gun prices are very high!!! They wanted $629 for a G26 (black) w/ night sights, and 2 mags. and $20 more for the OD green grip! BUT they do have $20 transfers... I wish there was a guy local that had $15 or less transfers!!!

Thanks for the info. Will save it for a couple months when I'm certified and old enough.

The one FFL I went to was a pretty good guy, he charged $15, sold me a gun lock for cheap, and even showed me a few things about the rifle I bought.

But he's here in Oregon.

At Glockmeister, one lady said that they could not order custom (green grip) guns for the 'Bluelable' package... and only said that they could sell what they had on hand instock! but Jon hooked me up!!! it will take a 1-3 weeks go get in and shipped, but its worth the wait!

Another option is to join GSSF. Your membership entitles you to the same price as LE.

$398 for 17, 19, 26. Standard sights and 3 mags.

You just have to show your membership card to the LE distributor in your area. In Oregon it would be Keith's.

$408 out the door isn't too bad.

I'll bite. What's GSSF?

Glock Sport Shooting Foundation.

<broken link removed>

It looks like Glock is suggesting retail price for the 17/19/26 is $425 and it comes with 2 mags.

Its a little over LE pricing and you get one less magazine but the price is much better than the regular prices.

Well it sounds like if glockmeister can't get the g26's in nobody is getting them in...

Can I get a g26 in OD green from gssf?

Your best bet would be to contact GSSF and see what they have to say. If you know who the LE distributor is in WA you can contact them. The LE Glock dealers usually have a large stock of various pistols so someone can go in and purchase a pistol without waiting for it to arrive.

If they have to order it, the wait times are generally between 4-6 weeks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top