JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For a second I thought he was back!.....then I seen it was just @solv3nt
200.gif

To the OP, here's the deal. You may not like my favorite beer, and I may not like yours. You don't have to drink mine, and I don't have to drink yours. I wish you all the best of luck in getting ODFW to change the rules on calibers for big game hunting. I sincerely mean that. I must admit, you are passionate about this. ;)

Regards,
Bill

To the OP, here's the deal. You may not like my favorite beer, and I may not like yours. You don't have to drink mine, and I don't have to drink yours. I wish you all the best of luck in getting ODFW to change the rules on calibers for big game hunting. I sincerely mean that. I must admit, you are passionate about this. ;)

Regards,
Bill
When mine's gone, I'm drinkin' yours. :cool:
As for ODFW, would it be misconstrued as a physical threat if I wanted to remove genitalia from the directorial selection process?

AR's are not very good hunting rifles for brush or stalking. I did not realize that until my kid used one for their first deer. I had to tape the stock so it would not rattle. The bolt catch did just that, caught every branch or vine it could besides making noise at the wrong times.
Umm you might want a gunsmith to take a look at that.

Hello all. Im curious what it would take/ what is the process to change hunting regulations? Specifically in reference to the minimal caliber size for elk in Oregon. I don't want this to become a caliber debate but bllet technology has come a long way in the last few years making bores smaller than .24 a viable option (assuming the shooter is skilled enough).
I would borrow that pre 64 model 70 .270 your dad owns and never look back. I have now killed several deer with an ar15 in 458 socom and within a couple hundred yards it would be great on elk as well. I would never use a .223 on elk when there are so many better choices in lightweight platforms.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top