JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand new in the box:
ARMASIGHT Sirius GEN 2+ SD MG Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular for SALE only (no trades, the next cheapest like this one is $1299)
https://www.armasight.com/night-vision/night-vision-monoculars/armasight-sirius-gen-2-sd-mg/

I also have a very nice ACH (medium) Kevlar helmet with NVG mount, new pads and used Multicam cover. It also has a counter balance on the rear of the helmet. I would sell the helmet and monocular together or separate. $895 for the NVG and $125 for the helmet. Total retail value over $1,600. So if you can't see this is a complete steal then I don't know what to tell you. You absolutely can hunt and shoot with this optic! It's not a toy, it's true military grade equipment.

If interested send me a pm or call/text Jim @ 503-828-2717 Thank you!
43118082_large.jpg

The Armasight Sirius SD MG Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular NSMSIRIUS12MDS1 has been designed to enhance your situational awareness, and keep you seeing everything in front of you. This Night Vision Monocular from Armasight is aView attachment 123929 high-tech, tough and durable multi-use monocular that delivers great Gen 2+ performance, but at the lowest possible cost. Packed with features, the Armasight Sirius NV Monocular SD w/ Manual Gain is a unit that is equally at home with the hunter as it is with the professional security officer or law enforcement professional. Mission configurable, this Armasight NV Unit can be hand-held, head/helmet mounted; it can be mounted onto a rifle with a variety of different mounts, or it can be mounted in front of a camcorder or camera for night photography. Incredibly for such a low cost unit, the Sirius features manual brightness control, bright light shut-off circuitry and a spot/flood built-in IR illuminator. The Armasight Sirius Night Vision MG SD Monocular is a night vision work-horse that will satisfy the requirements of the most demanding professional or casual night vision user with room to spare.
Armasight NSMSIRIUS12MDS1: Sirius SD MG Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular Gen 2Plus Standard Definition Manual Gain, Black
Armasight INTL NSMSIRIUS12MIS1: Sirius SDi MG, MP Night Vision Monocular Gen 2Plus Standard Definition
Specifications for Armasight Sirius SD MG Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular:
IIT Generation:Gen 2+
Resolution:45-51 lp/mm
Magnification:1x standard; 3x, 5x, 8x optional
Total Darkness IR System:Yes
Multi-Purpose System:Yes
Photocathode Type:Multi-Alkali
Battery Life:60 hrs
Lens System:F1.2, 24 mm
FOV:40
Range of Focus:0.25 to Infinity
Diopter Adjustment:-5, +5 dpt
Controls:Direct
Bright Light Cut-off:Yes
Automatic Shut-off System:Yes
Infrared Illuminator:Yes (built in with flood lens)
IR Indicator:Yes (in FOV)
Low Battery Indicator:Yes (in FOV)
Power Supply:1x 3 V lithium, or 1x 1.5 V AA Alkaline
Environmental Rating:Waterproof / MIL-810F Compliant
Operating Temperature:-51 to +49 C
Storage Temperature:-50 to +70 C
Dimensions:157 x 60 x 75 / 6.2 x 2.4 x 2.9 (LxWxH, mm/in)
Weight:
0.46 kg/ 1.0 lbs
Sorry, no sales or shipping outside the continental US (lower 48 only) ITARS restricted item.

Last Edited:
I would prefer to sell it outright at this point or include it in a trade with the NVG. It's a very nice set and would save someone a lot of money tracking down all you'd need for the set up. I will keep it in mind, thanks for asking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top