JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They use an oddball battery. There is a place in the battery tube to keep a spare. They are solid and reliable. And bigger/heavier than a T2. If you can get it cheap, a Comp M3 is a worthwhile purchase.

I have one. It's old. It's heavy. It works. I see no reason to replace it.

They use an oddball battery. There is a place in the battery tube to keep a spare. They are solid and reliable. And bigger/heavier than a T2. If you can get it cheap, a Comp M3 is a worthwhile purchase.

Thank you.

Yep, I feel about the same. I've been running a Comp M3 on one of my ARs the past 8-9 years and it's been solid & reliable.

They are solid, reliable red dots- the M4 and M5 are the same basic thing, just more common battery and more efficient electronics. Also very expensive....so if you can pick up an M3 for under $300 ( preferably with a mount of some kind included), it's not a bad deal.
It's always worth checking out https://www.rkbarmory.com/?s=aimpoint to see what they have, as well as the EE on AR15.com.

I switched from Aimpoint to Holosun, because my astigmatism turns the Aim,point dot into a smear. For some reason the Holosuns are sharper.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top