JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE DROP!

For sale is a Browning A-Bolt in .223, with a Bushnell 12x scope and a bipod. I picked the bipod up from bi-mart, and it was about $70. It seems like a quality bipod, and holds it stable enough. It seems like I'm never going to get the chance to go sage rat hunting, so I'll offer it up to someone who'll use it for more than hitting golf balls at a few hundred feet.

It has about 100 rounds through it, and has had absolutely zero problems. Very accurate and smooth action, definitely worth the look.

Includes a black plastic carrying case (seeable in the 1st pic). $850$750$700, somewhat negotiable. I'm pretty open to trades, so show off what you've got, and I'll let ya know!

If you want more pictures, let me know, I'm not sure what everyone is interested in.

Alright, price drop! I'm really wanting to start private pilot's license lessons, so I'm willing to let this go for $750, which I think is a pretty good deal. Still willing to take a trade, though it would have to be something really great.

Again, this is .223 Rem, and comes with a bipod which isn't pictured.

I'm not sure how to tell between a Series 1 and a Series 2, so if you let me know I can tell you.

Just by a quick measurement, it looks like about a 24" barrel.

The scope is a Bushnell Banner.

EDIT TO ADD: Looks like according to this chart it is a Series 2 : <broken link removed>

Date of MFG from the same graph is 2005.

Thats how I got it from the graph.

The serial is XXXXXMV351, where the X's are real numbers. They are the unique part of the serial, so I'd like to keep them secret for now.

Ok, dropping the price again. I want $700 for this, less than I paid for just the rifle, let alone the case and the bipod. The price is a little negotiable for cash, otherwise I think ~$700 in trade value is more than fair.

This rifle is an absolutely fantastic shooter, and definitely worth it if you are looking for a long-range varmint rifle.

I'm not sure how to tell between a Series 1 and a Series 2, so if you let me know I can tell you.

Just by a quick measurement, it looks like about a 24" barrel.

The scope is a Bushnell Banner.

EDIT TO ADD: Looks like according to this chart it is a Series 2 : <broken link removed>

Date of MFG from the same graph is 2005.

A-Bolt I has a fluted bolt and a none adjustable trigger and a smooth contour pistol grip...

A-Bolt II has a chromed flat surface on the bolt , Requires much less bolt handle travel to operate...Chrome plated adjustable trigger assembly , A palm swell on the pistol grip portion of the stalk...

Both A-Bolt I and A-Bolt II are very fine rifles....

Ah, then it is definitely a a Series 2. Thanks for the help!

May I ask why you were wondering? Were you looking for a series 1?

To anyone who is looking, I am doing my first pilot-lesson late this week, so really would value the money :) Because of this, I'm a little more negotiable. Make a reasonable offer (cash particularly valued), and this one is yours.

Ah, then it is definitely a a Series 2. Thanks for the help!

May I ask why you were wondering? Were you looking for a series 1?

To anyone who is looking, I am doing my first pilot-lesson late this week, so really would value the money :) Because of this, I'm a little more negotiable. Make a reasonable offer (cash particularly valued), and this one is yours.

I'm not wondering , I could tell from the Picture what it is...
I was just helping HappySingleMan with his question...I'm a A-Bolt fanatic , But I don't use smaller calibers...

204 hawkeye.jpg probly not what your looking for gotto try
thanks

204 hawkeye.jpg

Thanks for the offers Gabe and Rudedog...

I'm not looking for any new calibers (since I'm moving into suppressors), so I don't think I'm interested in either.

Thanks again though!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.